Tuesday 30 October 2018

Learning Goals

For writing we have been using individual  learning goals with success criteria to help us achieve these goals.  Once we have 6 ticks the  learning goals go on our congratulations wall, then we select a new learning goal with Mrs Duffy.  Here are some learning goals on the congratulation board.

Here are some students' explaining how the goals have helped them.

Keng Shen
 Having the goals helps my brain.

Celine
My goal helps my brain think about what to write.  it helps me to do personal excellence and write nicely.

Yohaan
The success criteria helps me remember what to do.

Richie
They help me remember what to write.

Kavin
The goal card tells me what to focus.  I feel happy when I tick stars because I get a prize.  I can write by myself.

Lida
When Mrs Duffy talks about my goal card it helps my brain to do personal excellence.





No comments:

Post a Comment