Friday 23 February 2018

We have been learning about the school value of respect.

This is how we demonstrate the school value of respect.

I can say please and thank you.    Zarar

I am being a good friend and being kind.  Austin

I am picking up rubbish on the floor by lost property.  Celine

I say please and thank you.  Lida

Room 18 listens to the teacher.  Season

I pick up rubbish.  Jisha

I put rubbish in the bin. Richie

I play nicely with Tanisha.  Oceanna

I play nicely together with my friends. Keng Shen

I help my friend when he falls down.  Kavin

I take turns.  Yohaan

I play nicely with my best  friends.  Griffin

I share with my friends.  Loto

I play nicely with my sister.  Tanisha

I listen to my mum.  Cassy

I pick up rubbish.  Azal

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment